BASEMENT MOLD REMOVAL SERVICES FOR YOUR HOME
Finding and Eliminating Mold in Your Basement
Mold has the ability to grow anywhere and only needs three things to spread: oxygen, moisture, and organic material. It usually makes its breeding ground in humid and damp areas of your house, because of which basement mold is a very common occurrence. If you’re facing the same issue, there’s nothing to worry about. We can handle basement mold; just give us a call, and we’ll be there to help!
What Causes Growth Of Basement Mold?
Basements are the ideal breeding grounds for mold spores because they are damp, dark, and have a temperature of over 40 degrees. However, that is not all; there are other causes of mold growing and thriving in the basement, which includes:
- Basements usually have leaks and cause the foundation to face wear and tear. This allows mold to grow easily because a faulty foundation leads to a higher soil water table.
- Excessive moisture due to condensation raises the chance of mold spores.
- Flash floods cause extra water to stand in the basement due to leaks and flooding, which, in turn, creates moisture that leads to mold.
- Sump pump failure also results in serious mold growth.
- Even a small leak in water heater failure causes standing moisture and water, which, in turn, leads to basement mold.
- Weak ventilation is another cause for condensation, which also gives rise to mold growth.
Preventing Mold Growth
Having mold in your basement can make the entire environment at your home unhealthy. Mold spores can also pose a risk to your respiratory problems, and if you have any asthmatic patients at home, it is better to prevent them from growing in the first place.
The first thing you must keep an eye on is repairing even the smallest leak and crack present in your basement walls. You can use epoxy or even hydraulic cement to fill in these holes and cracks. Another smart thing to do is make use of a dehumidifier. These machines help in reducing the humidity level in your basement, which automatically averts mold growth. However, you must find a dehumidifier of the correct size by keeping in mind the moisture level and basement size. If the dehumidifier is too small, then mold will grow.
Dealing with mold spores can be tricky and hazardous to health. This is where you can hire us for basement mold. We have the equipment and expertise to deal with the problem efficiently!
Why Choose Us?
When dealing with mold spores, an effective and quick response is very important. When you choose us, you can be sure of this fast response. As soon as you call us our highly trained mold specialists will arrive at your doorsteps.
Our team will not only remove mold but will also prevent growth in the future. We will waterproof your exterior if you want and even help move water away from your basement’s foundation.
Our team understands how important it is to deal with mold spores, and when you choose us for basement mold, you can be sure of receiving top-notch services. We also make use of advanced techniques and the best equipment that is environmentally-friendly. So call us today and get a free quote for mold removal right away!